Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The Force Awakens



Wow it has been a long time and no blog posts.  I'm not that surprised though.  Consistent journal writing has never been easy for me.  Perhaps a photo journal would be more likely to succeed, though I imagine it would become quite repetitive.

Oh well...I will get a brilliant idea someday.  I hope.

With the new movie getting closer, I have been hyped about anything Star Wars.  I guess it was only a matter of time, my attention is always shifting from one interest to another.

Doodle Time! Yoda as The Hermit
Kanan - Marvel Comics
My bounty hunter in Star Wars: The Old Republic

2 comments:

  1. Maybe time for an Instagram account???
    Love your Hermit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I'd love to try out Instagram! I need a smart phone first though. ha ha ha. I will have one soon enough. Just waiting to finish off the minutes on my "pay as you go" phone. :)

      Delete