Thursday, April 16, 2015

Advice of the Day: Challenging Times


Today I drew Challenging Times from the Psychic Tarot for the Heart.  This could have so many meanings for me right now.  I have major changes going on.  I have officially moved into my new home.  It's a completely fresh start and with that will come many challenges indeed.

My boyfriend and I are in the process of cleaning and organizing.  He has also been helping me get my affairs in order.  Since I've moved to a different State there is much to be straightened out.  Soon, I will have to work on finding a new job.  No wonder I haven't had time to write any blog posts!  *laughs*

This card is a reminder for me to be prepared for any conflicts that may come up during this transition and to handle them with care.  If problems arise, rather than charge in blindly, I should take a moment to assess the situation and plan a course of action.


No comments:

Post a Comment